Follow the steps below to have content appear correctly on the rear monitor of your MINI EventPro:
PART 1 - ENSURE REAR MONITOR IS CORRECTLY CONFIGURED
1. Right Click on Desktop, select 'Display Settings'
2. Under 'Multiple Displays' select 'Extend these displays'. Click Apply, keep changes when prompted.
3. Click on Monitor #2 at the top, then select 'Portrait' from the orientation list. Click Apply, keep changes when prompted.
4. Your rear monitor will now display a Portrait view of the Desktop.
NOTE: If you cannot get your rear monitor to display in the Display settings, perform the following steps:
- Disconnect the monitor from your computer
- Uninstall the software driver from your computer
- Run the DL Install cleaner: http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=297
- Go to www.displaylink.com
- Select Download Drivers from the top of website
- Select Windows
- Download DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows 10
- Follow installation
- Once installed restart your computer
- Once you are completely logged in connect the monitor to your computer once again
PART 2 - DISPLAYING CONTENT ON REAR MONITOR
Note: You will need a mouse for this part
1. Load content you wish to view on the rear monitor onto a folder anywhere on Windows. This can be the photos from previous events, promotional photos, logos, etc as seen below
2. Double click on ANY image within the folder you set up. Image will open.
3. Using mouse, drag this image to the right, until you see it displayed on the rear monitor.
4. Click on 'Slideshow' at the top of image.
5. All images within the folder you created will now display on the rear monitor.
If you are displaying photos from the current event, keep in mind that new images coming into the folder will not show up until you restart the slideshow.