If your Sinfonia printer becomes jammed it is likely because the trims that it cuts have become lodged somewhere inside the printer, usually in the cutter mechanism. It is possible to clear these trimmings by following the steps below:
1) Pull printer tray all the way out and remove paper and ribbon.
2) Remove top cover via two small screws shown below:
3) If trim pieces are present they will be seen in the areas below:
Under top cover
Cutter mechanism seen through front of printer
4) Using a pair of tweezers or similar tool remove all trimmings, especially any in the cutter mechanism.
5) Turn printer upside down and shake gently to dislodge any additional trimmings. Recheck under top cover and cutter.
6) Replace top cover and re-load media. Test Printer.