How To: Uploading Photos to Email
Modified on: Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 11:37 AM
- Go to SendGrid and sign up for an account
- In Sparkbooth, press Ctrl+1 to display Settings
- Select the Send to Guest
- Enable Allow guests to send photos to their… and Email.
- In the drop down list, select Email via SendGrid.
- Enter your SendGrid username and password into the form, and press "Login to SendGrid"
- Update the Email From Address to match your email address. You can also update email subject and message that is sent with the photo
- You can verify the setup is functioning correctly buy selecting the Test button.
- Press Close, and Sparkbooth will now prompt your guests for an email address and email the photo.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.